As part of the conference, we’ll be hosting a panel session in partnership with Jacobs, a member of MaaS Scotland and a global driving force behind some of world’s greatest engineering feats. If you’re planning on attending, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
What: Winning over the sceptics – delivering MaaS on a national scale
When: Dublin, Ireland | Thursday 11th October | 0900-1030
Panel Participants: Jacobs, MaaS Scotland, TomTom + more (TBC)
Summary: Delivery and upscale of MaaS at a regional or national level will require cooperation and collaboration from multiple different stakeholders, from public transport operators and local authorities to transport agencies and technology suppliers. However, despite the potential benefits of MaaS being well documented, there remains a significant degree of scepticism among those who could help deliver it. This interactive session will facilitate an open and honest discussion that will explore why this is still the case and what the MaaS community could be doing to address outstanding concerns.
- Why are so many still unconvinced by the MaaS opportunity?
- Could the premise and benefits of MaaS be better articulated?
- How do we build the evidence base for MaaS implementation and how can it be accelerated?
- What does success look like and how do we measure it?
- How do we build sustainable and viable business models?
- How do we help organisations understand their role better within such a disruptive model?