JOIN MAAS SCOTLAND
Joining Maas Scotland is a quick and simple process with no administration fees. Follow these simple steps:
To join using our online payment system please complete STAGE 1 to submit your registration details .
After completing STAGE 1, you have the option of completing STAGE 2. This is where you create your members profile for the website. If you do not want to do this yet (you’ll be able to do this after you receive your login details), jump straight to STAGE 3 instead.
STAGE 3 is where you will select your membership level and complete secure payment using your credit card (via Sagepay)
Upon joining, MaaS Scotland will issue a postal certificate confirming membership and a member logo to display on your website, email signature, etc.
JOIN BY INVOICE
To join using our invoice payment system please complete STAGE 1 to submit your details ensuring that you tick the ‘pay by invoice’ box and then select your membership level.
After completing STAGE 1, you have the option of completing STAGE 2. This is where you create your members profile for the website. If you do not want to do this yet, you can do this after you receive your member login details.
Once the application is processed, organisations will receive an invoice via post with instructions regarding payment (please allow 3-5 working days for arrival).
Upon joining, Maas Scotland will issue a postal certificate confirming membership and a member logo to display on your website, email signature, etc.
|Public Sector / University / Bus.Associate*
*Business Associates pay a flat fee regardless of size. These are organisations that have a stakeholder interest in the health of the Scottish E&E community, but are not part of its life-cycle (e.g. advisors, business consultancies, legal practitioners).
MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Membership runs for one year from the date of application acceptance.
- Renewals are issued automatically at the anniversary date.
- Membership fees are updated annually to ensure provision of services – Maas Scotland will always notify you of such changes as they happen.
- In the event that your organisation does not wish to renew your membership at the anniversary date you must notify us of your wish to cancel within 30 days of the renewal notice without penalty.
- Should you fail to inform us within this period we will assume you are continuing with membership at which point you will be liable for the annual membership fee in full.
- All fees are payable in £ Sterling, per annum, and exclusive of applicable VAT or sales taxes
- Maas Scotland reserves the right to charge statutory interest for late payments.
- If you are unsure of the applicable fee please contact us on 01506 401210 and we will guide you through the fee structure.