Data will be a key enabler for future MaaS solutions. From fares to scheduling, traffic management to vehicle positioning, data will support more informed travel choices and allow more efficient use of our transport assets.
Against this backdrop, questions must be asked to identify how data can best be used to support a more efficient and attractive transport network.
- How do we best use data to support MaaS services?
- How do we unlock the true value of data?
- Who owns the data and who can access it?
- What changes to legislation or regulation may be required to support data use?
- How do we keep data secure?
This group will explore these issues and others with input from a diverse range of stakeholders from within the transport, communications and data communities.